CCTV image released as police investigate Barrow champagne theft
Last updated at 13:04, Monday, 02 June 2014
POLICE are investigating the theft of two bottles of champagne that were taken from a Barrow store.
The theft took place at the Co-operative food store on Amphitrite Street, Walney on February 21.
The time of the theft is sometime between 4.50pm and 5.15pm.
Police want to trace the identity of a man in CCTV images as they believe he may be able to help them with their enquiries.
PC Phil Johnson said: “If anyone has any information or recognises the individual from the CCTV footage we ask that they get in touch with us.
“Theft will not be tolerated by Cumbria Police and we ask that members of the public help us in our investigation.”
Anybody with any information please contact PC Phil Johnson at Barrow Police Station on 101.
First published at 12:54, Monday, 02 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Millom recycling centre closed for "urgent works"
- Low water temperature closes Furness swimming pool
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|