Casualty taken to hospital by air ambulance after serious smash in south Cumbria
Last updated at 18:06, Sunday, 22 June 2014
A CASUALTY has been airlifted to hospital in the North West Air Ambulance following a serious collision in south Cumbria this afternoon.
The incident took place between 2.30pm and 3pm on the A65 Burton Road at Oxenholme, near Kendal.
Police closed a section of the road to allow fire and ambulance crews to attend the scene before medics from the air ambulance arrived.
First published at 16:38, Sunday, 22 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with Oxford win: with picture gallery (10 comments)
- McBanned - Barrow drunk's fast food reprimand (4 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|