Car flips onto its roof in Barrow
Last updated at 08:52, Monday, 11 August 2014
A CAR flipped onto its roof in a dramatic one-vehicle collision in Barrow.
Cumbria police were called to Park Road, Barrow, at about 5.30pm on Sunday, following reports of the crash.
Officers then discovered a black Renault Clio on its roof.
The driver, a 28-year-old man from Barrow, was found suffering from shock and sustained a minor hand injury.
He was taken to Furness General Hospital as a precaution.
First published at 18:52, Sunday, 10 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Ulverston housing scheme ‘last chance to keep park going’
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Dolan aims to build on Barrow Raiders start (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|