M6 Cumbria reopens after crash
Last updated at 16:55, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
A STRETCH of the M6 in Cumbria has re-opened in both ways, following an earlier car accident.
One lane was closed on the M6 in both directions between junction 39, B6261 (Shap) and junction 40, A66 (Penrith).
The road re-opened at around 10.45am.
First published at 08:46, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (10 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (2 comments)
- Levy could see supermarket profits ploughed into Ulverston (2 comments)
- Protesters pledge to fight plan for 38 Barrow homes near historic site
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|