Boy attacked by three men in Barrow street
Last updated at 15:25, Wednesday, 27 August 2014
POLICE are investigating a daylight assault on a teenager in Barrow.
The incident took place in Holker Street, near to Barrow AFC’s Furness Building Society Stadium, at around 1.30pm on Tuesday.
A 16-year-old boy was assaulted by three unknown offenders.
Police said that at least one of the culprits got out of a white Vauxhall Astra.
Any witnesses, or anyone who may have seen a vehicle of that description in the area around that time, is asked to contact police by calling 101.
First published at 15:23, Wednesday, 27 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|