‘I’m very lucky to be alive’ - Barrow man
Last updated at 14:02, Friday, 15 February 2013
A MAN has said he is lucky to be alive after being repeatedly slashed in the neck with a broken bottle.
- Full story in tonight's Evening Mail
First published at 11:58, Friday, 15 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- COOK double earns Barrow AFC share of the spoils
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|