Holiday bargains on offer at Barrow travel show
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 11 January 2013
HUNDREDS of people looking forward to planning their 2013 holidays will be heading to a Barrow travel show this weekend.
The North-West Evening Mail Travel Fair 2013 takes place at The Dock Museum, in Barrow, on Sunday (Jan 13).
The event, which runs between 11am and 3pm, will launch the Evening Mail’s 2013 Readers Travel Programme.
Members of the public can chat with representatives from tour operators and take advantage of special show offers, with a number of four day breaks from only £89.
Shearings Holidays, Omega Holidays, Preferred Travel, Diamond Holidays, The River Cruise Line, Cruise Connections and the Elgin Hotel Blackpool are all attending the event.Rick Holden, divisional reader travel manager at the North-West Evening Mail, said Shearings will be bringing a brand new Setra coach to the event, showing the public the high specification of its touring coaches.
Mr Holden said: “This will give customers a chance to board the very latest in quality that a coach holiday has to offer.”
New for 2013 with Shearings is a selection of European tours with departure dates from Barrow.
River Cruising is becoming increasingly popular and Mr Holden said a number of departures with overnight crossings from Hull and Barrow pick ups will be on offer.
The Evening Mail’s 2013 Readers Travel Programme will feature new additions and firm favourites.
Mr Holden said: “A selection of European touring holidays by air, including new destinations such as Croatia are already proving to be a welcome addition to 2013.
“Italy’s Lake Como remains a firm favourite with an eight-day all-inclusive break, including free transfers to and from the airport available from only £589.
“Specialist cruise company Cruise Connections will be present with experts on hand to discuss every aspect of your perfect cruise selection with a number of offers and booking incentives available. If they don’t have exactly what you want, they will find it for you.”
First published at 12:43, Friday, 11 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with Oxford win: with picture gallery (10 comments)
- McBanned - Barrow drunk's fast food reprimand (4 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|