Four cars in early morning Barrow collision
Last updated at 08:30, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
FOUR cars were involved in a collision yesterday.
Two police cars and an ambulance were called to the scene of the collision, which happened at around 8.45am outside the Post Office in Abbey Road.
None of the motorists or passengers in the cars; a silver Mercedes CLK 320, a silver Peugeot 206, a white Vauxhall Astra van and a white Audi, are believed to have suffered any serious injuries.
First published at 09:39, Monday, 30 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Pirelli factory death probe ordered tougher safety measures
- See the full list of Cumbrian offences plus the latest H&S advice
- £1.7BN INVESTMENT IN CLEANING UP SELLAFIELD
- Cumbria sets up links with Chinese university
- BT to recruit engineers for Cumbrian superfast roll-out
- Carlisle's Northern Developments starts student housing build on old Tyne-Tees site
- Hotel puts its energy into biomass boiler
Coach, camping and festival tickets available
Book Now with only £45 deposit
Weston Park Staffs, 16-19 August
• Click here to order
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|
|Boosting Barrow and Furness|
|Love your life, Live your life||Community news pages - join the Facebook page for your town or village|