Four cars in early morning Barrow collision
Last updated at 08:30, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
FOUR cars were involved in a collision yesterday.
Two police cars and an ambulance were called to the scene of the collision, which happened at around 8.45am outside the Post Office in Abbey Road.
None of the motorists or passengers in the cars; a silver Mercedes CLK 320, a silver Peugeot 206, a white Vauxhall Astra van and a white Audi, are believed to have suffered any serious injuries.
First published at 09:39, Monday, 30 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow after massive increase in train services announced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- New moto-cross team for Furness (1 comment)
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|