More train delay woes for commuters in Cumbria
A NUMBER of cancellations and reduced services are causing delays for train passengers in Cumbria today.
Rail services provider Northern has confirmed a number of problems affecting trains across Cumbria today.
- Due to a member of train crew being unavailable the 09:11 #OxenholmeLakeDistrict to #Windermere due 09:31 will be cancelled.
- Due to a member of train crew being unavailable 09:47 #Windermere to #OxenholmeLakeDistrict due 10:06 will be cancelled.
- Due to a member of train crew being unavailable 10:33 #OxenholmeLakeDistrict to #Windermere due 10:50 will be cancelled.
- Due to a member of train crew being unavailable 10:56 #Windermere to #Preston due 11:51 will be started from Lancaster.
- Due to signalling problems 06:51 #BarrowInFurness to #Carlisle due 09:25 will no longer call at Parton, Harrington, Flimby, Maryport, Aspatria, Wigton and Dalston.
- Due to signalling problems 09:38 #Carlisle to #BarrowInFurness due 12:08 will no longer call at Dalston, Wigton, Aspatria, Flimby, Harrington, Parton, Corkickle, Nethertown, Braystones, Seascale, Drigg, Bootle, Silecroft, Millom, Green Road, Foxfield, Kirkby-In-Furness and Askam.
- Due to a member of train crew being unavailable 08:31 #ManchesterOxfordRoad to #BarrowInFurness 10:54 was terminated at Lancaster.