New logo for EOSCP
Last updated at 14:03, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
THE Energy Opportunities Supply Chain Project, delivered by Britain’s Energy Coast to help strengthen and diversify West Cumbria’s energy supply chain, has been given a new image.
A new logo has been created to better link the initiative with the BEC logo and brand.
John Porter, who manages the project, said: “The new logo will help our existing and new clients associate the project with BEC, as it is a key plank of the organisation’s work.
“It provides professional advice and support on a whole host of issues for companies involved or looking for opportunities in everything from nuclear, renewable energy, oil and gas to transmission, construction, conservation and waste management.”
Plans are also under way to give the EOSCP web portal www.eoscp.co.uk a makeover.
The site contains a wealth of information on the energy sector including details of tender opportunities.
First published at 13:26, Sunday, 18 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|