Natalie’s career on up on coast
Last updated at 14:50, Monday, 04 February 2013
NATALIE ROBINSON, 21, (right) is working as a Mechanical Commissioning Team Apprentice on the North Terminal Rivers Replacement Project
Natalie was employed as a Mechanical Technician Apprentice for 18 months, and is a Mechanical Commissioning Apprentice for the Rivers Replacement Project.
Her day to day tasks consist of issuing work permits, carrying out a safety walk around of the project area, system checks, daily toolbox talks, liaising directly with the Centrica Management Team on progress within the project, including upcoming activities.
She said :“I really enjoy my current role as it allows me to learn something new every day. And I get the best of both worlds as I am learning the theory at college and the practical every day on site.
“Within my role at the Barrow Terminals I am given great responsibilities which is brilliant as a young person as it allows others to see your skills.
“The training I receive at Centrica Energy offers me a wide range of different career paths which will create fantastic opportunities long term.”
First published at 13:51, Sunday, 03 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|