Go green with award-winning service
Last updated at 14:29, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
WITH more than 30 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, Gas Water Heating Ltd covers the South Lakes and Furness area, taking care of all plumbing, hot water and heating requirements.
GWH Ltd, a local company, can offer heating and hot water solutions for all fuel types.
It works in partnership with Worcester Bosch Group and is A+ Accredited Installer as well as local service engineers for the area.
Every single boiler in Worcester Bosch Group’s green star gas-fired condensing range has been awarded Which? magazine’s best buy accreditation, after receiving the top brand customer scores for reliability in the latest Which? survey.
Customers can be assured peace of mind with the 24-hour local engineer call-out and Worcester Bosch back-up service.
The firm offers, as standard, a 10-year parts and labour warranty on all its installations – this covers all installation work, not just the boiler. There is no need for expensive insurance cover plans which can save approximately £700 over a five-year period compared to a mid-price range plan. GWH Ltd can save homeowners and small commercial properties money on all hot water and heating requirements.
All GWH Ltd engineers are further trained by Worcester Bosch Group on the full range of heating and renewable energy products available as well as being qualified energy efficient advisors.
The firm holds all the relevant certification for the work it carries out, ie Gas Safe, Corgi and it is also a member of various trade bodies. It is also qualified in legionnaires water treatment.
Even more could be saved by using a renewable heating solution such as solar water heating systems, ground source heat pumps or air source heat pumps.
The market today is not just about boilers.
GWH is leading the way with renewable technology having completed many renewable energy projects in the area.
It can combine any renewable energy to an existing system, any fuel type – gas, oil, LPG, electric or solid fuel can be used.
GWH is registered on the A1 boiler scheme which some customers can claim up to £1,400 if they switch fuels, ie electric to gas, electric to oil etc.
For further information on any of the firm’s products please call the office and the staff will be pleased to help.
There is also more information on the web site www.gaswaterheatingltd.co.uk or the Worcester Bosch website www.worcesterbosch.co.uk.
First published at 13:25, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- X Factor star surprises young Barrow fans (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|