Firm captures the renewable spirit
Last updated at 14:38, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
CAPTURED Elements is a renewable energy company which specialises in installing renewable energy technologies into homes and businesses.
Integrating renewable technologies into an existing building or a new construction, requires a high level of understanding about the fabric of a building and its construction.
Captured Elements is co-owned by Stephen Grindrod of Stephen Grindrod Ltd – Building Contractor.
He brings 25 years’ experience in building to ensure any introduction of renewable technology is undertaken with the highest level of skill.
Captured Elements can incorporate renewable energy solutions into existing buildings or as part of a complete new build project.
Following the success of the Feed-in-Tariff to encourage home and business owners to produce their own electricity, the government has introduced the Renewable Heat Incentive.
This scheme, currently in its first phase, pays businesses or homes classed as district heating schemes (more than one house heated from the same renewable source) for every kW of heat that they produce from a renewable technology.
Offering an excellent payback period on the cost of installation and an on-going income over the next 20 years, the RHI is a great financial investment at a time of low interest rates from the bank. The Renewable Heat Premium Payment is single payment grant available towards the cost of the renewable heat source and is available to all home-owners, until the introduction of phase two of the RHI next year.
Eligible sources of renewable heat include biomass boilers, wood and pellet-burning stoves, ground and air source heat pumps (subject to the appliance having MCS accreditation).
The improved access to supplies of wood or pellet fuel for biomass boilers has made biomass a viable alternative to the gas and oil fired equivalents.
For more information about solar pv electricity, biomass boilers, wood and pellet boilers and rainwater harvesting, call 08455 323747.
First published at 13:20, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Barrow MP among 19 to have had parliamentary credit card suspended
- UPDATE: Four arrested in Windermere murder investigation
- Car ends up on its side in Ulverston crash
- Man stabbed in leg during Cumbria assault
- Cumbria weather warnings on 'hottest day of the year'
- A590 path repair project announced (1 comment)
- Generous family brings cheer to Barrow school targetted by vandals
- Organisations will be Hitting the Headlines after training event
- Day of personal triumphs and achievements at Energy for Life Walney Family Fun Run
- Well done to all who took part in the Energy for Life Walney Family Fun Run
- Barrow Raiders hoping to roar in Lion's den
- Half-term report - foundations in place for Barrow Raiders success (1 comment)
- Barrow boxing coach out to prove he's a charity warrior
- Dalton RL prospect leads Italian job
- Barrow AFC line up keeper deal
- Pete Wilson - spare us the Ashes sledging
- Crarey hails Raiders' defensive qualities
- Edmo thrilled Simon remains part of his Grand Barrow plan (1 comment)
- Winger exits Barrow AFC
- Askam ace Jake fulfils England goal
- Boxing Star to inspire females in Barrow through Olympic and Paralympic legacy project
- WEDDING ALBUM: Sharna Forsyth and James Tyson
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Venice
- FOOD REVIEW: Punchbowl, Crosthwaite
- Time to forge better deal within the EU
- FOOD REVIEW: The Crown, North Scale, Walney
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Bali
- Toddler fights back from heart surgery
- Garden no safe place for birds
- WEDDING ALBUM: Gemma Jones and Craig Brown
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow football fan banned after shouting abuse (1 comment)
- Cumbria rail provider: Hamster, false teeth and Barry Manilow CD among lost items (1 comment)
- Barrovian's World Cup brace helps England smash Japan
- 'Unacceptable' 100-mile round journeys for Barrow disability assessments (1 comment)
- Enjoy the sun: Best beaches in south Cumbria (1 comment)
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|