FEED-IN tariffs are payments to ordinary energy users for the renewable electricity they generate.
You can read our first 28 page colour supplement in its e-edition format so you can see all the pages, pictures and advertisers just as they appeared in our printed product in July.
Take part in this survey and tell the world about the benefits of living and working on Britain's Energy Coast Cumbria.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown has thrown his weight behind west Cumbria’s plan for an energy coast – as he called for all parties to support the nuclear option to secure Britain’s energy needs.
ALREADY on the cusp of an exciting £40m extension, Furness College in Barrow is champing at the bit to play a part in county ambitions to be Britain’s Energy Coast™
Wind power is part of the mix of energy options supported by Cumbria's geography.
IT is a great pleasure to be here with you all.
- Funding boost for ports revamp
- Key sites offering business potential
- Route opens door to business opportunities
- ‘Meet the Buyer’ event will reveal energy opportunities
- Pupils sample work skills
- Fuel of the future
- Global demand for energy qualification
- Nuclear funding boost for community centre
- Changing boundaries for our nuclear industry?
Visit our websites for...
- Firm hopes £5m Barrow Island flats revamp will attract new tenants (7 comments)
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes (7 comments)
- Barrow chip shop smash - man in court
- Around 60 DIY stores to shut in shake up (4 comments)
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|