Barrow women admit robbery
Published at 11:51, Tuesday, 24 June 2014
TWO Barrow women have admitted robbing £300 from a woman.
Donna Newby, 31, of Low White Close and 20-year-old Rebecca Smith of Mill Bank, Barrow, both pleaded guilty yesterday as they were due to stand trial for the offence which took place on July 23 last year.
Their case has been adjourned to July 11 for sentencing.
Newby was remanded in custody and Smith given conditional bail.
The judge, Recorder Kevin Grice, told them the offence they had admitted was a serious matter.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|