Barrow women admit robbery
Published at 11:51, Tuesday, 24 June 2014
TWO Barrow women have admitted robbing £300 from a woman.
Donna Newby, 31, of Low White Close and 20-year-old Rebecca Smith of Mill Bank, Barrow, both pleaded guilty yesterday as they were due to stand trial for the offence which took place on July 23 last year.
Their case has been adjourned to July 11 for sentencing.
Newby was remanded in custody and Smith given conditional bail.
The judge, Recorder Kevin Grice, told them the offence they had admitted was a serious matter.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Millom recycling centre closed for "urgent works"
- Low water temperature closes Furness swimming pool
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|