Barrow woman to go on trial
Last updated at 11:29, Friday, 14 March 2014
A BARROW woman is set to stand trial on allegations of police assault and drunk and disorderly behaviour.
Kay Tyson, 28, pleaded not guilty to assaulting a police officer and drunk and disorderly behaviour in Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Tyson, of Granville Street, is alleged to have carried out both offences on January 26.
She will stand trial in Furness Magistrates’ Court on May 28.
First published at 11:28, Friday, 14 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|