Barrow woman denies breaching community order
Last updated at 09:10, Friday, 22 August 2014
AN offender from Barrow who denies breaching her curfew will stand trial over the matter.
Vicky Devlin appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday accused of failing to comply with her community order for a total of four hours and four minutes between July 26 and August 3.
The 28-year-old, of Ferry Road, Barrow, will stand trial at Furness Magistrates’ on September 23.
First published at 20:21, Thursday, 21 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with comfortable win (6 comments)
- Two climbers suffer serious falls in Lake District (2 comments)
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
- Barrow Raiders send Keighley packing (1 comment)
- Care firm boss sets out stall for new Cumbria recruits (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|