Barrow teenagers deny arson charges
Last updated at 17:49, Friday, 28 February 2014
TWO Barrow teenagers accused of arson following a massive fire at a former tyre store have denied the charge.
A 14-year-old Barrow boy and a 13-year-old Barrow boy appeared in Furness Youth Court this morning.
The boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are charged with starting the blaze at Hi-Q Tyres, in Roose Road, Barrow on November 16, when £15,000-worth of damage was caused.
But they both denied arson and will stand trial at the same court on May 2.
First published at 11:57, Friday, 28 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|