Barrow teen in court for stealing motorbikes
Last updated at 09:57, Thursday, 16 January 2014
A TEENAGER will appear in court tomorrow charged with stealing two motorbikes.
The 16-year-old boy, from Barrow, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is alleged to have stolen two motorbikes worth £2,500, from a garden shed in Talisman Close, Barrow on January 2.
The boy will appear before Furness Youth Court tomorrow.
The case opened on Monday (January 13) but was adjourned for the boy’s plea.
First published at 09:55, Thursday, 16 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria (1 comment)
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes (2 comments)
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month (2 comments)
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark (1 comment)
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|