Barrow teen in court for stealing motorbikes
Last updated at 09:57, Thursday, 16 January 2014
A TEENAGER will appear in court tomorrow charged with stealing two motorbikes.
The 16-year-old boy, from Barrow, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is alleged to have stolen two motorbikes worth £2,500, from a garden shed in Talisman Close, Barrow on January 2.
The boy will appear before Furness Youth Court tomorrow.
The case opened on Monday (January 13) but was adjourned for the boy’s plea.
First published at 09:55, Thursday, 16 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Minister may be asked to decide Cocken tunnel row (6 comments)
- Sex offender who went on £50 booze binge is jailed after admitting to 'very serious'problem
- £1,500 fine for store Barrow Morrisons boss
- Brazen burglar robbed Windermere house in broad daylight
- Man charged with Barrow shop robbery in court today
- Thieves steal from Lake District charity shop till
- Owners to sell Lake District pub after tragic death of mum
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|