Barrow street reopened after car accident
Last updated at 17:08, Wednesday, 26 March 2014
A BARROW street has reopened after a car collided with a stationary vehicle and a bollard.
Police were called to the scene of the accident in Robert Street at 1.07pm.
One of the vehicles involved, a Ford B-MAX, was being driven by a 78-year-old woman from Barrow.
The street was temporarily blocked but has now been cleared.
There were no injuries.
First published at 13:33, Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- South Walney junior orienteers head in right direction
- Nude bathing “plans” and edible cars among Cumbria April fools
- Building work at Barrow care home set to restart
- Driver who crashed in Walney sought by police
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
- Man, 65, suffers serious injuries in 40m Lake District fall
- Cat charge admitted by Barrow woman
- Cumbria man reunites with Korean Zen master
- Former Barrow children’s doctor accused of failings defends his treatment
- Big Clean team hit Askam beach for tidy-up
- Inaugural Coniston kids fun run a big success
- Cents and Dalton clash at Craven Park tonight
- EMMA GIVES IT A TRI: I live in terror in transitions
- EMMA GIVES IT A TRI: Cumbria edges it over Manchester
- Barrow AFC boss drops Taylor deal hint
- Barrow Raiders boss holds injury concern (1 comment)
- Penny takes Palma path in 100 marathons mission
- McHale ready to roar on his TT debut
- Anglers over rainbow with restocking
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don (2 comments)
Visit our websites for...
- Big thanks to local firms for sponsorship
- Raise a glass to some of the best beers in the country
- Thorns beat the devils
- Laughs, tears and, of course, nudity...
- PICTURE SPECIAL Barrow Raiders pushed to the limit at training camp (1 comment)
- Crooklands step on the gas
- Barrow sports club issues lottery appeal
- Firearm fine for convicted Kirkby arsonist
- What a great Day
- Shocking debt on our doorstep
- BT leave me without broadband or TV for a week (2 comments)
- UPDATE: Barrow police search for missing woman
- Condolences for Cumbrian business woman duped woman out of £100,000 savings
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Three men in South Lakes court on firearm and assault charges
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- Keswick to Barrow 2012 - Go the distance
- Dismay as popular fireworks event axed over funding crisis (3 comments)
- Police hunting Lake District super glue vandal (1 comment)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|