Barrow store owner denies illegal drugs charge
Last updated at 17:16, Friday, 31 January 2014
A BARROW shop owner has denied selling equipment and accessories for use with illegal drugs.
Wayne Moffatt, 53, of Myerscough Street, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Moffatt, who runs Living World in Duke Street, Barrow pleaded not guilty to supplying articles to administer a controlled drug.
He is accused of supplying pipes, bongs and grinders to an unknown person on November 27 last year while believing they would be used to take controlled drugs.
He was granted unconditional bail to appear again at Furness Magistrates’ Court for trial on March 10.
First published at 17:07, Friday, 31 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|