Barrow school boy bailed on allegations of smashing up classroom
Published at 10:54, Friday, 21 March 2014
A BARROW school boy who was arrested after he allegedly caused significant damage to a classroom has had his bail extended.
Cumbria police confirmed earlier this month that a 16-year-old Barrow teenager was arrested on March 7.
The Furness Academy pupil was arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage at the Park Drive secondary school in Barrow.
The boy was originally bailed by police until last Wednesday while inquiries continued.
But a police spokesman confirmed yesterday that the boy had been re-bailed until April 4.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|