Barrow rooftop stand off man to appear in court
Last updated at 12:03, Monday, 06 January 2014
A MAN who demanded ‘pop’ and helicopter during a rooftop stand off in Barrow will appear in court.
Adam Lee Armstrong, 23, of Anchor Road, Barrow has been charged with burglary and affray.
Armstrong was arrested after being found on the roof of a house in Hill Road, Barrow, on December 29 at around 3.30pm where he allegedly threw items from the roof into the road.
Armstrong has been remanded in custody and will appear at Furness Magistrates’ Court January 17.
First published at 11:53, Monday, 06 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|