Barrow policewoman charged with fraud
Last updated at 17:23, Monday, 07 July 2014
A BARROW policewoman has been charged with fraud.
Natalie Scott, 36, of Rampside, Barrow, has been charged with fraud and theft .
Scott is a serving police officer from Cumbria police and was arrested from her home address on May 28.
She was released on Police bail.
She remains suspended from duty until further notice.
She is due to appear at Carlisle Magistrates Court on 5th August 2014.
A police spokesman said: “Cumbria Police take allegations like this seriously and can confirm that she was suspended from duty when arrested on May 28 and remains suspended.
Assistant Chief Constable Michelle Skeer said: “I can reassure communities that we investigate any reports thoroughly and would encourage anyone with any concerns to contact Cumbria Police on 101 and ask the speak to the Professional Standards Department.”
First published at 17:12, Monday, 07 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Owners to sell Lake District pub after tragic death of mum
- Pub chain told: 'Stay away' (35 comments)
- Minister may be asked to decide Cocken tunnel row (6 comments)
- Man charged with Barrow shop robbery in court today
- Teen jailed for trying to gas Cumbrian lover after gay sex session
- Sex offender who went on £50 booze binge is jailed after admitting to 'very serious'problem
- £1,500 fine for store Barrow Morrisons boss
- Brazen burglar robbed Windermere house in broad daylight
- What are the ISA rules when it comes to how much I can put in?
- Thieves steal from Lake District charity shop till
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|