Barrow police confirm no charges after report of sexual assault
Last updated at 16:53, Monday, 14 April 2014
BARROW police have confirmed that no charges are to be brought against a man after an investigation into a reported sexual assault.
Barrow CID said the investigation into the reported sexual assault on Jubilee Bridge, Walney, in the early hours of Sunday morning has been concluded.
No charges will be brought against the 32 year old local man arrested in relation to the report.
Detective Sergeant Mike Wallace said: “We can re-assure the local public no other suspects are sought in respect of what appears to have been an isolated incident.”
First published at 16:52, Monday, 14 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Glorious pub grub
- Police urge public to report selfish parkers in Ulverston (10 comments)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (59 comments)
- New youth structure brought under Barrow AFC banner (14 comments)
- ‘I love Ulverston because...’ Paul Jarvis
- Ulverston homes plan ‘on hold’ amid A590 safety fears (5 comments)
- Education drive launched in memory of Ulverston man
- Motorist forced car to hit kerb on Ulverston roundabout (3 comments)
- Dog fans fill the fell tops
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|