Barrow police appeal after nine-year-old attacked by a gang
Last updated at 09:25, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
A NINE-year-old boy was attacked by a gang of yobs who kicked him off his bike and knocked him to the ground in Barrow.
The youngster was riding along Risingside, Barrow, when he was approached by a group of male and female teenagers.
Detectives have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses to the incident which took place on April 7 between 6pm and 8.20pm.
The youngster was left with grazed knees and elbows.
His bike was also left damaged as a result of the assault.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to contact them on 101, or to call Crimestoppers on 0800555111.
First published at 17:53, Monday, 14 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (4 comments)
- Businesses backing calls to improve Cumbria rail services (2 comments)
- Protesters pledge to fight plan for 38 Barrow homes near historic site
- Harrison urges speed on Barrow Raiders deals (2 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (1 comment)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|