Barrow phone thief’s curfew
Last updated at 08:51, Monday, 17 February 2014
A BARROW man has been given a six-week curfew after admitting stealing a mobile phone.
Jordan Bilton, 21, of Salthouse Road, stole the phone on November 22 at the Victoria Tavern, Barrow.
Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday ordered that he can’t leave his home between 7pm and 7am for the next six weeks. He was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £60, compensation of £120 and costs of £85.
First published at 16:52, Friday, 14 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (23 comments)
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|