Barrow PC to appear in court over fraud claims
Last updated at 12:51, Monday, 04 August 2014
A BARROW police officer will appear in court tomorrow on a charge of fraud.
Natalie Scott, 36, of Rampside, Barrow, has been charged with fraud and theft.
Scott is a Barrow-based PC and was arrested at her home on May 28. She is suspended from duty until further notice.
Scott is due to appear before Carlisle Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 12:42, Monday, 04 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|