Barrow man with axe jailed
Last updated at 09:29, Friday, 24 January 2014
AN irate Barrow driver has been jailed after threatening a man who clamped his car.
Jeffrey Richard Trengrove was found guilty of criminal damage and threatening Philip Munroe with violence.
Trengrove denied the October 30 offences but magistrates found him guilty on January 13 before sentencing him on Tuesday.
Trengrove, 57, of High Lea Walk, was jailed for 110 days due to the seriousness of the offence.
Furness Magistrates’ Courtheard Trengrove had been holding an axe as he made the threats. He was also ordered to forfeit an axe for destruction.
First published at 09:26, Friday, 24 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (1 comment)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|