Barrow man to face court on two counts of theft
Last updated at 08:40, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
A BARROW man is due to appear in court today facing two allegations of theft.
Thomas Steven Henderson, 39, of Maple Street, Barrow, will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with two counts of theft by finding.
The charges relate to a touch screen till worth £1,086 taken from Harmony Ltd and a 50in TV stolen from Thwaites Brewery. Both thefts are alleged to have taken place between July 1 and October 24 last year.
First published at 10:16, Monday, 21 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (25 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|