Barrow man stole meat
Last updated at 17:11, Friday, 31 January 2014
A MAN who stole alcohol and meat has been ordered to pay compensation.
Jamie Watson, 28, of no fixed abode, pleaded guilty to two counts of theft when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He admitted taking two bottles of cider from the Co-Op in Priory Road, Ulverston, on November 8 and five packs of ribeye steak taken from the Co-Op in Market Street, Ulverston on January 16.
Watson was fined £50, ordered to pay costs of £50 and a victim surcharge of £20. He was told to pay £7.48 for the cider and £22.36 for the steaks.
First published at 17:10, Friday, 31 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- COOK double earns Barrow AFC share of the spoils
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|