Barrow man stole meat
Last updated at 17:11, Friday, 31 January 2014
A MAN who stole alcohol and meat has been ordered to pay compensation.
Jamie Watson, 28, of no fixed abode, pleaded guilty to two counts of theft when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He admitted taking two bottles of cider from the Co-Op in Priory Road, Ulverston, on November 8 and five packs of ribeye steak taken from the Co-Op in Market Street, Ulverston on January 16.
Watson was fined £50, ordered to pay costs of £50 and a victim surcharge of £20. He was told to pay £7.48 for the cider and £22.36 for the steaks.
First published at 17:10, Friday, 31 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (10 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria Health boss warns parents over cigarette-like devices
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|