Barrow man released after £3,000 heroin haul discovered
Last updated at 08:53, Wednesday, 23 April 2014
DETECTIVES have released one man without charge after £3,000 of drugs were discovered.
Two men were arrested following the discovery of a “tennis ball” sized block of heroin on February 19 in Devonshire Road, Barrow.
Two men, aged 28 and 45, both from Barrow, were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
Police have released the 45-year-old without charge.
The 28-year-old has been rebailed until May 1.
First published at 08:51, Wednesday, 23 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|