Barrow man refused to leave ex’s home
Last updated at 15:06, Sunday, 02 March 2014
DRUNK and disorderly behaviour has landed a Barrow man with a fine.
Edward Lewis Brian Marshall pleaded guilty to drunk and disorderly behaviour in Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Marshall, of Stackwood Avenue, Barrow, was at his ex-partner’ s home on February 12 but when he refused to leave she called police.
Marshall became abusive when police arrived and was arrested.
The court heard Marshall’s criminal record runs to 20 pages.
He was fined £120, ordered to pay £85 costs and a £20 victim surcharge.
First published at 13:19, Friday, 28 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Is he still paying for the home if so it is still his home. So lets have the full facts.
Make your comment
- Car ends up on its side in Ulverston crash
- Murder investigation launched in Windermere
- Man stabbed in leg during Cumbria assault
- Cumbria weather warnings on 'hottest day of the year'
- A590 path repair project announced
- Generous family brings cheer to Barrow school targetted by vandals
- Organisations will be Hitting the Headlines after training event
- Day of personal triumphs and achievements at Energy for Life Walney Family Fun Run
- Well done to all who took part in the Energy for Life Walney Family Fun Run
- BMX stolen in Ulverston
- Half-term report - foundations in place for Barrow Raiders success
- Barrow boxing coach out to prove he's a charity warrior
- Dalton RL prospect leads Italian job
- Barrow AFC line up keeper deal
- Pete Wilson - spare us the Ashes sledging
- Crarey hails Raiders' defensive qualities
- Edmo thrilled Simon remains part of his Grand Barrow plan
- Winger exits Barrow AFC
- Askam ace Jake fulfils England goal
- Treasured Barrow booklets returned......45 years later
- Boxing Star to inspire females in Barrow through Olympic and Paralympic legacy project
- WEDDING ALBUM: Sharna Forsyth and James Tyson
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Venice
- FOOD REVIEW: Punchbowl, Crosthwaite
- Time to forge better deal within the EU
- FOOD REVIEW: The Crown, North Scale, Walney
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Bali
- Toddler fights back from heart surgery
- Garden no safe place for birds
- WEDDING ALBUM: Gemma Jones and Craig Brown