Barrow man pushed doorman
Last updated at 11:53, Thursday, 29 May 2014
A Barrow man who pushed door staff at a nightclub has been fined for being drunk and disorderly in public.
Lee Deelay, 28, of Middle Hill, Barrow, pleaded guilty to the charge at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
Deelay pushed a member of staff at Manhattans in Cavendish Street on May 10.
Mr Lee Dacre, prosecuting, said that Deelay was aggressive towards staff and shouted at them.
He was fined £75 and ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £20 and court costs of £85.
The money will be deducted from Deelay’s benefits.
First published at 11:51, Thursday, 29 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|