Barrow man pleads guilty after police seize £8,000 worth of drugs
Last updated at 16:41, Thursday, 10 April 2014
A BARROW man has pleaded guilty to being concerned in the supply of heroin after police seized drugs with an estimated street value of £8,000.
Ronnie Hill, 39, of Gateway appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court earlier today.
He was remanded in custody and will appear at Preston Crown Court for sentencing on May 9.
The drugs were seized from a location on Roose Road, Barrow, on Monday April 8.
First published at 13:50, Thursday, 10 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|