Barrow man in custody after allegedly fracturing girlfriends skull
Published at 08:44, Friday, 31 January 2014
A MAN accused of fracturing his girlfriend’s skull in an attack in Barrow will appear at crown court next month.
Darren Doran, 33, of Longway, Barrow did not enter a plea when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He is accused of attacking Fiona Denison with intent to cause grievous bodily harm on Tuesday.
The alleged victim suffered a fractured skull and lacerations to her face and remains in Furness General Hospital for treatment.
Doran was remanded in custody and will appear at Preston Crown Court on February 14.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (4 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|