Barrow man in custody after allegedly fracturing girlfriends skull
Published at 08:44, Friday, 31 January 2014
A MAN accused of fracturing his girlfriend’s skull in an attack in Barrow will appear at crown court next month.
Darren Doran, 33, of Longway, Barrow did not enter a plea when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He is accused of attacking Fiona Denison with intent to cause grievous bodily harm on Tuesday.
The alleged victim suffered a fractured skull and lacerations to her face and remains in Furness General Hospital for treatment.
Doran was remanded in custody and will appear at Preston Crown Court on February 14.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|