Barrow man in custody after allegedly fracturing girlfriends skull
Published at 08:44, Friday, 31 January 2014
A MAN accused of fracturing his girlfriend’s skull in an attack in Barrow will appear at crown court next month.
Darren Doran, 33, of Longway, Barrow did not enter a plea when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He is accused of attacking Fiona Denison with intent to cause grievous bodily harm on Tuesday.
The alleged victim suffered a fractured skull and lacerations to her face and remains in Furness General Hospital for treatment.
Doran was remanded in custody and will appear at Preston Crown Court on February 14.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with comfortable win (5 comments)
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|