Barrow man in court today after alleged six-hour stand-off with police
Last updated at 09:26, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
A BARROW man arrested following six-hour stand-off with police is due to appear before a court today.
Nathan Haughin, 35, of Schooner Street Barrow Island, is alleged to have threatened a police officer during the stand off on February 28 and will appear before Furness Magistrates' Court this morning.
First published at 10:48, Monday, 17 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- UPDATE 9am: Rail delays in Cumbria after person struck by train near Lancaster
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (8 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Axing subsidies for Cumbria bus services ‘terrible’ move
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|