Barrow man in court on heroin charge
Last updated at 09:33, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
A BARROW man is due in court this morning charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A drug.
Christopher Mark Dixon, 29, of Longlands Avenue, Barrow, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court today charged with conspiracy to supply heroin.
It is alleged Dixon supplied the drug in Barrow from February 18 to February 28.
Uniformed police stopped Dixon and a 17-year-old male from Liverpool in a blue Audi A4 in Swan Street, Ulverston at 9pm on Monday on suspicion of money laundering offences.
The 17-year-old has been released on police bail.
First published at 09:08, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Edmo 'not interested' in leaving Barrow AFC (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|