Barrow man in court on heroin charge
Last updated at 09:33, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
A BARROW man is due in court this morning charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A drug.
Christopher Mark Dixon, 29, of Longlands Avenue, Barrow, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court today charged with conspiracy to supply heroin.
It is alleged Dixon supplied the drug in Barrow from February 18 to February 28.
Uniformed police stopped Dixon and a 17-year-old male from Liverpool in a blue Audi A4 in Swan Street, Ulverston at 9pm on Monday on suspicion of money laundering offences.
The 17-year-old has been released on police bail.
First published at 09:08, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Ulverston mural to screen icon vandalised
- Isolation and a ‘hidden hungry’ are key issues
- Big swing would be required for red Barrow seat to change colour
- More than 120 Cumbria and Lancashire jobs at risk
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain
- Warning of traders selling mattresses door to door in Barrow
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|