Barrow man in court on animal cruelty charge
Published at 11:40, Thursday, 01 May 2014
A DOG owner from Barrow is due in court charged with animal cruelty.
Andrew Mark Wilson, of Schooner Street, Barrow, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday charged with causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal.
Wilson, 49, is alleged to have beaten Georgie, a male Staffordshire bull terrier puppy, on January 13.
It is alleged Wilson used blunt force and physical violence to injure the puppy.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|