Barrow man due in court today charged with harassing neighbour with music
Last updated at 09:48, Thursday, 03 April 2014
A BARROW man is due in court today charged with harassing a neighbour by persistently playing music.
Keiron Paul Place, 23, of Ferry Road, Barrow, was due before Furness Magistrates’ Court.
It is alleged that he, jointly with a 16-year-old boy, harassed Thomas Ismay between December last year and March by playing excessive music throughout the day and night in Ferry Road.
Place and the boy are also alleged to have possessed cannabis.
First published at 14:19, Wednesday, 02 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|