Barrow man pleads not guilty to committing a public sex act
Last updated at 16:27, Friday, 25 July 2014
A BARROW man has pleaded not guilty to masturbating in public today.
Jack Ian Dixon appeared before Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with possession of cannabis and outraging public decency.
The public decency charges relates to an incident where Dixon, of Risedale Road, Barrow, allegedly masturbated in the street on July 11.
It is also alleged he was in possession of cannabis on the same date.
A trial date has been set for Monday September 8 at Furness Magistrates' Court.
First published at 10:02, Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|