Barrow man pleads not guilty to committing a public sex act
Last updated at 16:27, Friday, 25 July 2014
A BARROW man has pleaded not guilty to masturbating in public today.
Jack Ian Dixon appeared before Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with possession of cannabis and outraging public decency.
The public decency charges relates to an incident where Dixon, of Risedale Road, Barrow, allegedly masturbated in the street on July 11.
It is also alleged he was in possession of cannabis on the same date.
A trial date has been set for Monday September 8 at Furness Magistrates' Court.
First published at 10:02, Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with Oxford win: with picture gallery (10 comments)
- McBanned - Barrow drunk's fast food reprimand (4 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|