Barrow man due in court charged with drunken conduct in Dalton
Last updated at 08:40, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
ALLEGED drunken conduct in Dalton has landed a Barrow man in court.
Jeffrey James Hayward, of Cragg Street, Barrow, will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court today.
Hayward, 23, is alleged to have been drunk and disorderly in Tudor Square, Dalton on April 6.
It is Hayward’s first appearance for the offence.
First published at 11:54, Monday, 21 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup: with picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (50 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|