Barrow man due in court charged with drunken conduct in Dalton
Last updated at 08:40, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
ALLEGED drunken conduct in Dalton has landed a Barrow man in court.
Jeffrey James Hayward, of Cragg Street, Barrow, will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court today.
Hayward, 23, is alleged to have been drunk and disorderly in Tudor Square, Dalton on April 6.
It is Hayward’s first appearance for the offence.
First published at 11:54, Monday, 21 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles
- Police attend emergency at Barrow town centre toilets
- Alcoholic ex-soldier stole bottle of wine in Barrow
- Doubts raised over nuclear subs move - Cumbria experts have say
- Tributes to Barrow AFC striker and Vickerstown bowler Billy (4 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|