Barrow man drug charge denied
Last updated at 15:05, Sunday, 02 March 2014
A MAN has denied allowing to use his house for producing drugs.
James Eric Newby, of Longway, Barrow, pleaded not guilty in Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday to permitting the production of cannabis.
Newby, 39, is alleged to have allowed his house to be used to grow six small, mature cannabis plants.
The offence is alleged to have happened on November 11 last year. He is set to stand trial in Furness Magistrates’ Court on April 30.
First published at 13:45, Friday, 28 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|