Barrow man drug charge denied
Last updated at 15:05, Sunday, 02 March 2014
A MAN has denied allowing to use his house for producing drugs.
James Eric Newby, of Longway, Barrow, pleaded not guilty in Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday to permitting the production of cannabis.
Newby, 39, is alleged to have allowed his house to be used to grow six small, mature cannabis plants.
The offence is alleged to have happened on November 11 last year. He is set to stand trial in Furness Magistrates’ Court on April 30.
First published at 13:45, Friday, 28 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Warning as 1,800 council jobs hang in the balance (83 comments)
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through (4 comments)
- 'Parking charges will ruin a lot of people’s livelihoods,’ says Carlisle trader (38 comments)
- Work to start 'within weeks' on new supermarket in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
Kendall Brothers Ltd
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|