Barrow man charged with sexually assaulting teen
Published at 15:30, Wednesday, 21 May 2014
A BARROW man has been charged with sexually assaulting a teenage girl.
Mark McAlinden, aged 36, of Chester Street, Barrow, has been charged with sexual assault.
The victim was a woman aged 18 from Barrow.
McAlinden has been remanded in custody and is due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court on May 30.
The alleged offence occurred on May 14.
Police are appealing for anyone with information regarding this incident or anyone who feels they may have been a victim to contact Cumbria Police on 101 and ask to speak to DC Lyndsey Mitchell.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|