Barrow man breached curfew
Last updated at 10:29, Thursday, 26 June 2014
A 31-YEAR-OLD Barrow man who claimed his friend had stolen his electronic tag while he slept has been jailed for 46 days.
Mark Johnson, of Egerton Court, Barrow, was sent to prison on Tuesday by District Judge Gerald Chalk sitting at Furness Magistrates’ Court.
Johnson admitted failing to comply with the terms of his curfew due to the alleged theft and “sofa surfing.”
First published at 10:27, Thursday, 26 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|