Barrow man breached curfew
Last updated at 10:29, Thursday, 26 June 2014
A 31-YEAR-OLD Barrow man who claimed his friend had stolen his electronic tag while he slept has been jailed for 46 days.
Mark Johnson, of Egerton Court, Barrow, was sent to prison on Tuesday by District Judge Gerald Chalk sitting at Furness Magistrates’ Court.
Johnson admitted failing to comply with the terms of his curfew due to the alleged theft and “sofa surfing.”
First published at 10:27, Thursday, 26 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Millom recycling centre closed for "urgent works"
- Low water temperature closes Furness swimming pool
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|