Barrow man breached curfew
Last updated at 10:29, Thursday, 26 June 2014
A 31-YEAR-OLD Barrow man who claimed his friend had stolen his electronic tag while he slept has been jailed for 46 days.
Mark Johnson, of Egerton Court, Barrow, was sent to prison on Tuesday by District Judge Gerald Chalk sitting at Furness Magistrates’ Court.
Johnson admitted failing to comply with the terms of his curfew due to the alleged theft and “sofa surfing.”
First published at 10:27, Thursday, 26 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Carlisle taxi drivers must pass spoken English test to get licence (8 comments)
- Carlisle council must cut £4.5m more from budget (21 comments)
- Free wifi network to launch in Carlisle city centre next week (14 comments)
- MPs press case to dual A69 road between Carlisle and Newcastle (30 comments)
- Man who scrapped Cumbrian on-street parking charges to quit (13 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|