Barrow man admits producing cannabis plants
Last updated at 10:02, Wednesday, 25 June 2014
A 36-YEAR-OLD is to be sentenced at crown court after admitting being concerned in the production of seven cannabis plants and theft.
Westley David McCormick, of Lindal Street, Barrow, appeared before Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He admitted the misuse of drugs offence which took place on June 9.
He also pleaded guilty to stealing a kit bag worth £230.98 from Kay Mellen and another kit bag worth £80 from Christopher Palmen on June 3.
McCormick, who is currently on a suspended sentence, has had his case adjourned until July 18 when he will appear before Preston Crown Court for sentence.
He was released on conditional bail.
First published at 09:58, Wednesday, 25 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|