Barrow man admits burgling his own grandmother's home
Published at 15:40, Friday, 17 January 2014
A BARROW man has admitted carrying out a burglary at his own grandmother’s home.
And Adam Royle has already been warned by a judge that he is facing a possible prison sentence.
Royle, aged 37, of Undergreens Road pleaded guilty to burgling a home on Storey Square, Barrow in October and stealing money and a letter.
Mr Richard Bennett, defending, asked for sentencing to be adjourned so that probation can compile a background report on the defendant.
Royle was remanded on bail to February 14th at the end of his Preston Crown Court appearance.
Judge Stuart Baker told him "You must regard yourself at being at risk of a prison sentence for this offence".
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|