Barrow man admits burgling his own grandmother's home
Published at 15:40, Friday, 17 January 2014
A BARROW man has admitted carrying out a burglary at his own grandmother’s home.
And Adam Royle has already been warned by a judge that he is facing a possible prison sentence.
Royle, aged 37, of Undergreens Road pleaded guilty to burgling a home on Storey Square, Barrow in October and stealing money and a letter.
Mr Richard Bennett, defending, asked for sentencing to be adjourned so that probation can compile a background report on the defendant.
Royle was remanded on bail to February 14th at the end of his Preston Crown Court appearance.
Judge Stuart Baker told him "You must regard yourself at being at risk of a prison sentence for this offence".
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (5 comments)
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|