Barrow man admits breaking restraining order
Published at 10:28, Wednesday, 21 May 2014
A REPEAT offender from Barrow has admitted breaking a restraining order.
Jordan Lee Riglar, of Harrison Street, Barrow, pleaded guilty to breaking a restraining order in Furness Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Riglar, 23, admitted phoning Rachael Pye on March 23 – despite being banned from doing so by a restraining order.
He had previously pleaded not guilty to the offence but changed his plea to guilty on the day he was due to stand trial over the offence.
He will be sentenced in South Lakeland Magistrates’ Court on May 28, he will also be sentenced for a criminal damage offence for which he was previously found guilty.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|